There is little primary documentation of masking or costuming on Halloween in America, or elsewhere, before 1900. Mass-produced Halloween costumes did not appear in stores until the 1930s, and trick-or-treating became a fixture of the holiday in the 1950s, although commercially made masks were available earlier. In the United States, Halloween has become the sixth most profitable holiday (after Christmas, Mother’s Day, Valentines Day, Easter, and Father’s Day) for retailers. In the 1990s many manufacturers began producing a larger variety of Halloween yard decorations; prior to this a majority of decorations were homemade.
Click to buy this shirt:orchidtee -Fun And Spooky Full Moon Halloween T shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD