Popular literature over the last century has given birth to the near universal assumption that Samhain/Hallowe’en was the “Celtic New Year”. However, more recent research by some scholarly historians and Neopagan writers have begun to scrutinize this assertion. Historian Ronald Hutton, in his study of the folk calendar of the British Isles writes that there are no references which attest to this usage earlier than the 18th century, neither in church nor civic records. Although [I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]it may be generally correct to refer to Samhain as “Summer’s End”, this point of descent into the year’s darkness may require better proof for us to cite this “end” as also being a “beginning”.
Why wouldn’t they say the journey is frightening? I am being thrown around. My Michael K Williams T Shirt is hitting hard surfaces that I can’t name. It feels dark. If I could see, I would probably scream from seeing bruises on my perfectly orange skin. I again feel like I am being picked up. I must be outside, because I feel the texture of the leaves under me. I hear the crackle of my weight pressing the leaves down. “Honey, go get the tools. They should be inside the shed in the Halloween box.” the big human said.
Click to buy this shirt: orchidtee -Michael K Williams T Shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD